- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 1965
- Body Style: Fastback
- Exterior Color: Black
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 35787
- Engine: 302 CID V8
- Transmission: Automatic
- VIN: 5R09C157303
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Gateway Classic Cars
- Contact Number: 7028309215
- Street: 6580 LINDELL RD
- City: LAS VEGAS
- State: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 89118
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/LVS/436/1965-Ford-Mustang
- Listed: February 23, 2021 5:55 pm
- Expires: 17 days, 20 hours
- Contact Seller
Gateway Classic Cars is proud to present this, 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback.
This mustang is a prime example of exactly what inspired and grew the muscle car era.
Ditching the 289 and sporting a 351 Windsor motor, this 4-speed automatic runner, with power brakes, power steering, A/C and a custom stereo system, it is the bridge of both modern and classic worlds.
With MSD ignition, 2 ½ inch Flowmaster mufflers, an electric fan, a 9-inch rear end, and an upgraded radiator are just some of the goodies that come with this ride.
The 3-inch cowl hood creates just enough room for the 650-cfm carb while the chrome bumpers and grill show no obvious dents, making sure you look good while moving in style.
In addition to the motor, the appearance is just as unique. This Black on Black with blue “ghost flames” really add to the character and presence of the vehicle.
The 17-inch chrome American Racing Torque Thrust Rims are fitting for the feel of the car with many classic mustang owners choosing these rims.
As if the sound of the engine wasn’t enough, the Kenwood stereo system with 2-12-inch subwoofers and 3 inch tweeters creates melodies to your ears while you sit in the Recaro Black on Blue custom seats.
With Style, Class, and a little bit of Kick, this 1965 Mustang is sure to keep you cool and collected throughout your adventures.
It can be seen in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and a HD video at https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/LVS/436/1965-Ford-Mustang. For additional information please call our sales staff at (702)830-9215 or email us at Lasvegas@GatewayClassicCars.com. Our Las Vegas Showroom is located at: 6580 South Lindell Road Suite 300 Las Vegas, NV 89118.
To view 3000+ classics or exotics, please visit: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/
To sell your classic or exotic please call us – 702-830-9215 or visit: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/fluid-sell-my-classic-car
286 total views, 2 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 1st Gen 1964 - 1973 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
You are looking at a low production, high horsepower, choice optioned and factory correct example of the car that captured the hearts and minds of America's aut...August 3, 2021
101 total views, 3 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Detroit is excited to present this 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Race Car for sale. This Boss 302 started its life in Dearborn, Michigan as...July 8, 2021
58 total views, 2 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Orlando is proud to present this 1968 Ford Mustang. When you say “America" you think Apple Pie, Baseball, Ford Mustang. With an abundanc...July 9, 2021
49 total views, 0 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 1967 Ford Mustang GT Conv #1702-DFW
- 2008 Shelby GT500 KR #1758-HOU
- 2014 Ford Mustang GT #961-DEN
- MWK#1076 , 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1
- 1968 Ford Mustang- #8681-STL
Share This Mustang
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (12233 views)
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (10575 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (9610 views)
- 25th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible (8472 views)
- Supercharged 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (8127 views)
- Rare Vitessi Mustang GT (5961 views)
- 2008 Mustang Cobra (5830 views)
- 1989 5.0, convertible (5513 views)
- Low Mileage 2012 (4900 views)
- Modded Mustang GT Premium with Track Pack (4760 views)