Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login ]   

 

$37,500.00

Price Negotiable

1966 Fastback Mustang MANUAL V8/302 HP

Mustang Details:

  • Price Negotiable: Yes
  • Year: 1966
  • Body Style: Fastback
  • Exterior Color: Raven Black
  • Interior Color: Black
  • Mileage: 9,000
  • Engine: V8 / 302HP
  • Transmission: 4 Speed
  • VIN: 6F09C275416
  • For Sale By: Private Party
  • Contact Name: Alfonso
  • Contact Number: 512-730-9937
  • State: Texas
  • Country: United States
  • Zip/Postal Code: 78746
  • Listed: March 14, 2019 12:30 am
  • Expires: 17 days, 11 hours
  • Contact Seller

Email to a friend

Print a Flyer

Listed by: on March 14, 2019 - Contact Seller - phone: 512-730-9937

Description:

1966 Ford Mustang Fastback 4-speed Manual Raven Black with a Ford 302 HP Crate motor + original date stamped 289 V8 motor wrapped and ready for rebuild project.

Ford produced only ” 5% ” of the Mustangs as “FASTBACKS” also known as 2+2 in 1966, the remaining 95% were the coups. Over the last 53 years, many of these fastbacks don’t exist anymore and finding originality is slim.

My Fastback Mustang for sale comes in a Raven Black paint with a red stripe on side doors and black vinyl interior. This was originally a ‘C’ Code car that came with a 289 CID V8 engine/2 barrel carburetor which I have wrapped and saved since the factory date stamps on the engine block were January 1966, and the original factory autolite carb and factory gasket were still intact before I pulled motor. Upgraded to Ford 302 HP crate motor ordered from Detroit factory and installed with porcelain headman headers and clean electrical, alarm system, kill switch, Magnum Flow Custom exhaust and stereo. The 4-Speed transmission was re-built same time as new motor dropped in, new clutch etc. My father has restored over 300 classic cars in 48 yrs and I started with mustangs about 20 yrs ago, we’re a classic car family through and through.

About 9,000 miles on new motor
– Original date coded motor is crated and wrapped, ready for rebuild
– clean and rust free floor pans, original pans, and west coast car originally and has been in Texas the last 12 yrs.
– runs AMAZING, custom magnum flow exhaust, headman porcelain headers
– garage kept under a custom cut diaper cover the last 18+ years
– great owner history and car loving family
– Sunday driver and restored for originality
– 4-Speed Hurst stick – transmission rebuilt same time as new crate motor installed
– Anti-theft system installed, kill switch, and sound system installed
– Original 66′ Rally Pac, owner’s manual, door tag, Keys, etc.
– Clear title and other extras
– Email with questions or for pictures and videos.

Ad Reference ID: 145c89d8de6b396

241 total views, 4 today

  

Report problem

Processing your request, Please wait....

Similar Ford Mustangs

Some other that you might be interested in...

Used Mustang For Sale
 

$110,000.00

1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 #454DEN

Our Denver showroom is proud to offer this stunning Burgundy 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1. This immaculate Mach 1 Ford Mustang is powered by a Q Code 428 Cobra Jet ...

January 15, 2019

351 total views, 1 today

Used Mustang For Sale
 

$97,000.00

1964 Ford Mustang Fastback #1078-ATL

Gateway Classic Cars of Atlanta, is offering this eye catching 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. This Mustang was recently completed from her 5-year restoration, that...

March 25, 2019

77 total views, 7 today

Used Mustang For Sale
 

$53,000.00

1970 Ford Mustang #954NSH

For sale in our Gateway Classic Cars of Nashville Showroom is this gorgeous 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1. This car was restored and might be mistaken as a trailer q...

February 14, 2019

218 total views, 8 today

To inquire about this ad listing, complete the form below to send a message to the ad poster.

Information about Mustang seller

Avatar

Other items listed by fonzclassiccars

  • No other ads by this seller found.
Latest items listed by fonzclassiccars »

Share This Mustang

Sponsors