- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 1966
- Body Style: Coupe
- Exterior Color: Blue
- Interior Color: Blue
- Mileage: 135
- Engine: 289-4Barrel
- Transmission: Automatic
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Sales
- Contact Number: 3038724722
- Street: 14150 Grasslands Dr. Suite A
- City: Englewood
- State: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 80112
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/DEN/674/1966-Ford-Mustang
- Listed: November 1, 2019 1:09 pm
- Expires: 4 days, 11 hours
- Contact Seller
1966 Ford Mustang
Gateway Classic Cars of Denver welcomes this pristine 1966 Ford Mustang into our showroom!
This ’66 is powered by a 289 CID V8 with an automatic transmission. When you open the door, you are flashing back to 1966. There is no doubt that 1966 is one of the most popular Ford Mustang model years in the history of the car. In fact, March 1966 marked the creation of the millionth Mustang, signaling its significance in classic car history. Although the first few years were definitely good for Ford and its sporty Mustang, 1966 was the year all that hard work truly began to pay off. By 1966, most people began to associate the Ford Mustang with power and performance.
It was the car to have if you needed a daily driver and it was the car to have if you needed a weekend cruiser with a sporty edge. It was a car for everyone who enjoyed a well-made vehicle, liked to drive and enjoyed looking great doing it.
This gorgeous one-owner Blue pony car had a frame-on restoration, and features: Ice-Cold AC, Heat, AM/FM Radio with Cassette deck, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Pristine Pony Interior, and Spare Tire.
Don’t miss your opportunity to own a piece of American muscle in our Denver Showroom. This 1966 Ford Mustang can be seen in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and a HD video at http://www.GatewayClassicCars.com. For additional information please call our sales staff at (303) 872-4722 or email us at Denver@GatewayClassicCars.com.
If you would like to see it in person, come to our Denver Showroom located at: 14150 Grasslands Drive Suite A, Englewood, CO 80112.
To view 3000+ classics or exotics, please visit: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/
To sell your classic or exotic please call us – 303-872-4722 or visit: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/fluid-sell-my-classic-car
112 total views, 1 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 1st Gen 1964 - 1973 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Stock: #1638-TPA Price: $33,000 Year Make: 1973 Ford Model: Mustang Sub-Model/Trim: Mach 1 Engine: 351 Cleveland Transmission: Tremec 5Speed Exterior Col...January 16, 2020
25 total views, 0 today
Custom car with rebuilt 289 "Hi-Po" factory high performance V-8 engine, rebuilt 302 heads (2 valve), Holly 600 CFM Carb, Edlebrock Performer Intake, headers, T...December 30, 2019
348 total views, 1 today
1966 Shelby GT350 - Themed Ford Fastback Mustang (comes with two hoods). This is a 5 second 1/8th mile street legal Muscle Car. Powered by a Sportsman Block Bas...December 31, 2019
194 total views, 0 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 1969 Ford Mustang Convertible #982ATL
- 1969 Ford Mustang #8272-STL
- 1966 Ford Mustang #588DEN
- 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 #1077DFW
- 1965 Ford Mustang #452DEN
Share This Mustang
- 2005 Saleen S-281 sc (19572 views)
- 07′ Roush 427R (6894 views)
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (6601 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (5288 views)
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium Edition (4387 views)
- 25th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible (4245 views)
- Supercharged 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (3890 views)
- 2005 Ford Mustang GT Saleen #898NDY (3715 views)
- 2008 Mustang Cobra (3331 views)
- 2014 Shelby GT500 for sale (2393 views)