- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 1966
- Body Style: Coupe
- Exterior Color: Blue
- Interior Color: Blue
- Mileage: 135
- Engine: 289-4Barrel
- Transmission: Automatic
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Sales
- Contact Number: 3038724722
- Street: 14150 Grasslands Dr. Suite A
- City: Englewood
- State: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 80112
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/DEN/674/1966-Ford-Mustang
- Listed: November 1, 2019 1:09 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 12 hours
- Contact Seller
1966 Ford Mustang
Gateway Classic Cars of Denver welcomes this pristine 1966 Ford Mustang into our showroom!
This ’66 is powered by a 289 CID V8 with an automatic transmission. When you open the door, you are flashing back to 1966. There is no doubt that 1966 is one of the most popular Ford Mustang model years in the history of the car. In fact, March 1966 marked the creation of the millionth Mustang, signaling its significance in classic car history. Although the first few years were definitely good for Ford and its sporty Mustang, 1966 was the year all that hard work truly began to pay off. By 1966, most people began to associate the Ford Mustang with power and performance.
It was the car to have if you needed a daily driver and it was the car to have if you needed a weekend cruiser with a sporty edge. It was a car for everyone who enjoyed a well-made vehicle, liked to drive and enjoyed looking great doing it.
This gorgeous one-owner Blue pony car had a frame-on restoration, and features: Ice-Cold AC, Heat, AM/FM Radio with Cassette deck, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Pristine Pony Interior, and Spare Tire.
Don’t miss your opportunity to own a piece of American muscle in our Denver Showroom. This 1966 Ford Mustang can be seen in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and a HD video at http://www.GatewayClassicCars.com. For additional information please call our sales staff at (303) 872-4722 or email us at Denver@GatewayClassicCars.com.
If you would like to see it in person, come to our Denver Showroom located at: 14150 Grasslands Drive Suite A, Englewood, CO 80112.
To view 3000+ classics or exotics, please visit: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/
To sell your classic or exotic please call us – 303-872-4722 or visit: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/fluid-sell-my-classic-car
34 total views, 1 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 1st Gen 1964 - 1973 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
1967 Ford Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed Black Deluxe Interior Upper and Lower Consoles 6k Tach Dash Runs and Drives Great Real GT, no...February 27, 2018
4631 total views, 0 today
Stock: #1312-ATL Price: $25,500 Year Make: 1965 Ford Model: Mustang Engine: 289 CID V8 Transmission: 3 Speed Automatic Mileage: 1,222 ( undocumented ) Ex...November 5, 2019
26 total views, 0 today
Stock #1156-ORD Price: $199,000 Year Make Model: 1968 Ford Mustang Sub-Model/Trim: Shelby GT500 KR Engine: 428 Cobra Jet Transmission: C6 Mileage: 68432...November 2, 2018
1321 total views, 0 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 1966 Ford Mustang Pro Touring 4.6 Roush Cobra #178-LVS
- 1965 Ford Mustang-#1104-ATL
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 #1610-HOU
- 1987 Ford Mustang LX Convertible – #589-PHY
- 1986 Ford Mustang SVO #1370TPA
Share This Mustang
- 2005 Saleen S-281 sc (18850 views)
- 07′ Roush 427R (6296 views)
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (5951 views)
- ground up restoration (5740 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (4631 views)
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium Edition (4025 views)
- 25th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible (3840 views)
- Supercharged 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (3453 views)
- 2005 Ford Mustang GT Saleen #898NDY (3306 views)
- 2008 Mustang Cobra (2990 views)