- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 1968
- Body Style: Fastback
- Exterior Color: Red
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 30,421
- Engine: 302 V8
- Transmission: 4 Speed
- VIN: 8F02C200688
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Gateway Classic Cars
- Contact Number: 8136456200
- Street: 361 30th ST NE
- City: Ruskin
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 33570
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/vehicle/tpa/2673/1968-ford-mustang
- Listed: August 24, 2023 10:59 am
- Expires: 327 days, 6 hours
- Contact Seller
Gateway Classic Cars of Tampa is proud to present this 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Step back in time and experience the thrill of driving a classic, the 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. This beauty, with its vibrant red exterior and sleek black interior, is a showstopper, guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go.
Under the hood, discover the raw power of a 302 V8 engine, paired with a new 4-Speed manual transmission, offering an exhilarating driving experience that harks back to a golden era of muscle cars. The Mustang Fastback doesn’t just look good; it’s designed to deliver an unforgettable ride and the new Flowmaster exhaust system makes sure the car sounds as good as it looks.
This model comes equipped with new aluminum and custom wheels and tires, enhancing its classic aesthetic while offering superior performance. The wheels are fitted with radial tires for great grip and handling, ensuring a smooth, comfortable ride.
For your safety, this Mustang Fastback is equipped with seat belts and all new brakes including new master cylinder, front and rear brakes, new booster and all new lines. With a new radiator, water pump, fuel pump, and rebuilt Holley carb you can rest easy knowing all of the fluids including the rear end and the motor and have just been serviced. The combination of these features ensures that you can enjoy the power and performance of this classic car while still maintaining peace of mind.
Inside, the black vinyl interior adds to the timeless appeal of this classic car. An AM/FM radio and cassette tape player promise to provide the soundtrack to your journeys, allowing you to relive the nostalgia of the 60s.
Experience the enduring appeal of a classic with the 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. This car is a statement, a testament to a time when design and performance were seamlessly integrated. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of automotive history.
69 total views, 2 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 1st Gen 1964 - 1973 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Gateway Classic Cars of Tulsa is proud to present this 1964 Ford Mustang Hardtop Coupe. First generation of Mustangs we produced from 1964 to 1973 and was the ...June 16, 2023
239 total views, 1 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Orlando is proud to present this 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback Shelby GT500 Tribute. The Ford Mustang was THE breakout car of the 60s and i...April 1, 2023
1039 total views, 1 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Nashville is proud to digitally present this very clean 1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 . The bodylines of this classic example of the 1970's b...April 27, 2023
239 total views, 1 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 2009 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 1380PHY
- 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra #2202CHI
- 1987 Ford Mustang
- 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe
- 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 #2347ORD
Share This Mustang
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (13767 views)
- 1974 Ford Mustang II Original Owners Manual, Warranty ID Card, Litter Bag (12963 views)
- 16 GT Premium with PP (5974 views)
- 2010 Mustang Convertible (4835 views)
- Custom 2000 Ford Mustang GT (3254 views)
- 2007 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM (3069 views)
- 1966 GT CONVERTIBLE (2678 views)
- ROUSH SUPERCHARGED 2017 MUSTANG GT (2421 views)
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Convertible RWD (2329 views)
- Ford Mustang Manual 3 Speed Driver-MUST SELL! (2178 views)