- This Mustang has been sold
- Year: 1971
- Body Style: Fastback
- Exterior Color: Red
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 500
- Engine: 351C M Code
- Transmission: 4 Speed
- VIN: 1F02M205183
- For Sale By: Private Party
- Contact Name: Amer
- Contact Number: 337 303 5150
- City: Lafayette
- State: Louisiana
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 70508
- Listed: September 30, 2020 10:24 am
- Expires: 68 days, 20 hours
- Contact Seller
Decided to part out with my lovely 71 Mustang. ( minimizing my toys )
I am a private owner not a dealer.
its 1971 Mustang Fastback
Clean Louisiana title under my name
Pristine Red Paint Job.
Factory matching 351 Cleveland M code ( 4V ) Rebuilt with Trick Flow Heads
Factory matching 4 speed Rebuilt
Super fast and fun to drive.
Drum Brakes and Manual Steering.
No AC from Factory.
Brand New Wheels with Magnum 500 rims 15X7 Front & 15X8 Rear
I am asking $20,000 FIRM ( I have over $27K in her with receipts ).
Call or text ( 337) 303-515Zero
1581 total views, 2 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other ads listed under 1st Gen 1964 - 1973 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
I'm proud to present this 1971 Ford Mustang Boss 351 for sale. the Mustang has made its way among the affordable sports car in the Ford lineup, there are a few ...July 17, 2021
34 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars Las Vegas is proud to present, this stunning 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1. Built in San Jose California, this “Winter Blue” 351 5.8L V8 titan...February 25, 2021
292 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Milwaukee is excited to present this 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1. Few cars spark the excitement and longevity as Ford's original Mustang. ...June 7, 2021
91 total views, 0 today
Share This Mustang
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (12090 views)
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (10469 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (9503 views)
- 25th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible (8342 views)
- Supercharged 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (8020 views)
- Rare Vitessi Mustang GT (5835 views)
- 2008 Mustang Cobra (5749 views)
- 1989 5.0, convertible (5395 views)
- Low Mileage 2012 (4822 views)
- Modded Mustang GT Premium with Track Pack (4679 views)