- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 1972
- Body Style: Convertible
- Exterior Color: Dark Grey
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 1,046 ( undocumented )
- Engine: 302 CID V8
- Transmission: 3 Speed
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Sales
- Contact Number: 8173109400
- Street: 1250 Mustang Dr, Suite 500
- City: Grapevine
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 76051
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/DFW/1586/1972-Ford-Mustang-Convertible
- Listed: March 25, 2021 9:59 am
- Expires: 32 days, 10 hours
- Contact Seller
Gateway Classic Cars of Dallas is proud to offer a rarely seen 1972 Ford Mustang Convertible.
The later first-gen Mustangs are for the lovers of road-owning style. After all, they made these a bit longer than the first few years, and that gave them a far more substantial appearance. It also doesn’t hurt that this one is painted in a sinister Grey. It also has a well-coordinated black that gives it some Mach 1 sporty style. This includes the deep front air dam, full-length hockey stick stripe, rocker stripe, and full-width rear spoiler. Plus, we all love the look of the blackout hood with ram air style NACA scoops. It is presented with a clean look that also won’t make you afraid to hit the road and enjoy this car on a sunny Sunday. And so this is the substantial Mustang that makes it easy to have a memorable presence on the streets.
The black convertible top goes with the rest of the exterior’s black accenting for a stylish appearance. With the touch of a button, it folds back to reveal an all-black interior. So you get a coordinated look with the roof up or down. Not only was this car born with this desirable color combo, but the interior shows off the kind of classic style this had on day one. You’ve got great modern details, like digital gauges, wooden inserts in the doors, comfort weave inserts in the seats, and a classic tri-spoke steering wheel. And it remains a great cruiser today thanks to high-back bucket seats, a center console in-between.
Under the hood is Ford’s desirable 302 cubic-inch V8. It has the clean look you want. It’s a tidy set up so that people can see cool details, like the correct Ford Blue block, with nice goodies like HEI Ignition, Edelbrock Exhaust, and Carb, as well as headers and Accel wires. This V8 fires up readily and makes a nice sound out of the newer dual exhaust. It’s a true easy cruiser with features like a three-speed automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, and front discs.
This is the classic Mustang convertible that has V8 power and a well-done color combo. And as these final years for the first-gen pony car approach the half-century mark, you just know the admiration for a drop-top like this will only grow. Call now!
Don’t miss your opportunity to own a piece of Mustang History with our Dallas Showroom. It can be seen in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and a HD video at http://www.GatewayClassicCars.com. For additional information please call our sales staff at 817-310-9400 or email us at Dallas@GatewayClassicCars.com.
96 total views, 6 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 1st Gen 1964 - 1973 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Gateway Classic Cars is proud to present this, 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback. This mustang is a prime example of exactly what inspired and grew the muscle car er...February 23, 2021
120 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis is proud to present this 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 429 SCJ! Feast your eyes on the Elite Marti Report documenting this cars his...January 29, 2021
147 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Fort Lauderdale is happy to preset this sharp 1966 Ford Mustang. Mustang was in its 3rd year by 1966 and continued to dominate the po...March 29, 2021
82 total views, 3 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 2013 Ford Mustang Conv. #890-DEN
- 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 – #856-SCT
- 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT #1199-TPA
- 1965 Ford Mustang For Sale #403-KCM
- 1965 Ford Mustang- #853-SCT
Share This Mustang
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (11024 views)
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (9749 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (8757 views)
- 25th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible (7489 views)
- Supercharged 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (7216 views)
- 2008 Mustang Cobra (5281 views)
- Rare Vitessi Mustang GT (4917 views)
- 1989 5.0, convertible (4658 views)
- 2014 Shelby GT500 for sale (4220 views)
- Low Mileage 2012 (4031 views)