- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 2001
- Body Style: Coupe
- Exterior Color: Green
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 2820
- Engine: 4.6 2V SOHC V-8
- Transmission: 5 Speed
- VIN: 1FAFP42X81F254759
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Sales
- Contact Number: 9542274202
- Street: 4020 NW 126th AVE Ste 108
- City: Coral Springs
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 33065
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/FTL/1261/2001-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-GT
- Listed: September 10, 2021 9:17 am
- Expires: 348 days, 9 hours
- Contact Seller
Gateway Classic Cars of Fort Lauderdale is pleased to present this limited production 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT Edition!
Flashback to 1968, when Steve McQueen starred in the movie “Bullitt”, ripping up the streets in San Francisco in his Highland Green 1968 Mustang GT 390- alongside a black 1968 Charger R/T 440, sealing his place in automotive history as one of the best automotive chase scenes ever! The 1968 Ford Mustang GT “hero” car driven by Steve McQueen in the legendary chase scene recently sold for $3.74 million- highest price ever paid for a Mustang.
Our Bullitt is one of only 3041 in Dark Highland Green. It is in excellent condition, with only 2863 actual miles and includes a Marti Report, dealer brochure, and window sticker.
The Bullitt editions had many differences, with a 3/4-inch lower ride height, larger sway bars, specially tuned Tokico shocks and struts along with sub-frame connectors. Stopping power comes from 13-inch rotors with dual piston caliper at the front and 11-inch rear rotors with single piston caliper. Both front and rear calipers are factory painted red with the fronts having an embossed running horse. The wheels were unique anthracite gray 17×8 torque thrusts that closely match the 1968 car.
The engine was built with an all new aluminum intake with twin 57 mm throttle bodies that supply the low-end torque. Ford also increased the pulley sizes of the alternator and water pump to reduce parasitic losses.
There are several subtle exterior cues that add to the cleaner lines of the Bullitt. The grille’s running horse surround was blacked out, deleted fog lights, deleted spoiler, solid mounted rocker panel splash guards, faux side scoop is a flush fit panel, stainless fuel filler door, and the c-pillar design goes straight down rather than curving towards the front.
The interior cues were specially designed to provide a mix of modern and retro looks. The seats resemble late sixties-early seventies pattern along with the white lit gauge cluster. The aluminum shift knob, trim ring, door seal plates and door locks add a nice modern touch. Finally, the pedals were aluminum with the brake pedal closer to the accelerator for better heal toe shifting.
This 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT is available in our Fort Lauderdale showroom. Give us a call at 1-954-227-4202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
426 total views, 1 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 4th Gen 1994 - 2004 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Gateway Classic Cars Milwaukee is excited to present this 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1. The Mach 1 is a performance optioned Mustang that was produced from 1969 -19...August 23, 2021
319 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Tampa is proud to offer this sharp 1996 Ford Mustang Cobra Race Car. This car does not come with a title as it was built by Bob Bonduran...August 21, 2021
280 total views, 0 today
SUPER SHARP CUSTOMIZED 2000 FORD MUSTANG 4.6L GT 5 speed - this is not your ordinary looking Mustang! Exterior has been professionally painted Lamborghini Orang...August 21, 2021
280 total views, 0 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 1965 Ford Mustang #436LVS
- 1965 Ford Mustang For Sale Gateway Classic Cars #2045 Houston Showroom
- 2008 Ford Mustang Twister Special #1478-NDY
- 2008 Ford Mustang Coupe Dan Gurney Edition 549-PHY
- 2008 Shelby GT500 KR #1759-HOU
Share This Mustang
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (10999 views)
- 16 GT Premium with PP (2493 views)
- 2010 Mustang Convertible (1578 views)
- 1992 Ford Mustang LX #1708-ORD (1187 views)
- 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT #1721-HOU (875 views)
- 1966 Ford Mustang #1765-HOU (838 views)
- 1965 Ford Mustang #322-LVS (832 views)
- 2007 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM (724 views)
- 2008 Shelby GT500 KR #1758-HOU (714 views)
- 2012 Supercharged Mustang GT Premium (686 views)