- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 2015
- Body Style: Hardtop
- Exterior Color: Ruby Red
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 2,669 ( actual )
- Engine: 5.0L DOHC 32V V8
- Transmission: 6 Speed
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Sales
- Contact Number: 6182713000
- Street: 1237 Central Park Drive
- City: O'fallon
- State: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 62269
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/STL/8860/2015-Ford-Mustang-GT
- Listed: September 24, 2021 5:14 pm
- Expires: 338 days, 10 hours
- Contact Seller
Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis is proud to present this 2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Package! Few opportunities present themselves such as this one. Both the CarFax and the title help validate ownership history as well as the tremendous condition of the vehicle.
The CarFax for this vehicle also states ‘regular oil changes’ which is refreshing to see someone who not only kept the miles low but did proper maintenance as well. In total the CarFax counts 8 dealer performed oil changes with mileage creeping up very slowly over the last 6 years of ownership.
Condition of this vehicle was kept at a very high level over the years. Wheels and tires will indicate how a car was driven and those items look superb on this vehicle. The wheels show no obvious signs of flaws, and the sidewalls of the tires seem almost completely untouched – indicating the car has not been driven hard.
The tires are the original Pirelli P Zeros showing plenty of tread life left. Those items alone make one confident in the seller’s statement that the option ‘line-lock’ feature has not been unleashed on this beauty’s drivetrain.
Sitting pretty, this example is wearing $8,565 worth of options with some very good stuff checked off the list. The Shaker audio system sounds great, the $1,195 adaptive cruise makes road trips a breeze, the 50th Anniversary Package helps protect your investment value, and the GT Performance package ties it all together!
The Ruby Red exterior is one of the best Ford colors we have seen in recent memory. The paint matched rear window spoilers add a bit of uniqueness but could be removed if one desired.
The S550 chassis Ford release in 2015 has been a very impressive story to follow. This chassis is proving to adversarial in all fields…whether it be straight line drag racing, or sideways drifting the S550 chassis underneath this bad boy seems ready to stand the test of time! With the low miles and delicate ownership history this is a vehicle that should provide years of enjoyment!
This 2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Package is offered by the St. Louis sales staff and can be seen in full detail on our website. Our listing all include 100+ HD photos and a detailed video! GatewayClassicCars.com
55 total views, 1 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 6th Gen 2015 - Present Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Time for my next toy, this 2017 Mustang GT is Roush Supercharged and gets over 639 Rear Tire Horsepower before Roush Active Exhaust upgrade. New clutch, Firehaw...August 26, 2021
369 total views, 1 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Atlanta is excited to offer this 2015 Ford Mustang GT, complete with the 50th Year Anniversary Package! The Mustang is a muscle car that...August 25, 2021
92 total views, 1 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Louisville is proud to present this 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500! Ever since the Ford Mustang’s debut back in the mid-60s, Carol Shelb...October 2, 2021
43 total views, 0 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 1965 Ford Mustang K Code
- 1965 Ford Mustang For Sale #458-KCM
- NDY#1651- 1966 Ford Mustang
- 2008 Ford Mustang Coupe Dan Gurney Edition 549-PHY
- 2005 Ford Mustang GT #1808DET
Share This Mustang
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (11127 views)
- 16 GT Premium with PP (2734 views)
- 2010 Mustang Convertible (1841 views)
- 1992 Ford Mustang LX #1708-ORD (1283 views)
- 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT #1721-HOU (949 views)
- 1965 Ford Mustang #322-LVS (925 views)
- 1966 Ford Mustang #1765-HOU (876 views)
- 2007 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM (824 views)
- 2012 Supercharged Mustang GT Premium (765 views)
- 2008 Shelby GT500 KR #1758-HOU (743 views)