- This Mustang has been sold
- Year: 2005
- Body Style: Convertible
- Exterior Color: Black
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 52700
- Engine: 4.6 V8
- Transmission: 5 Speed
- For Sale By: Private Party
- Contact Name: Christos Tulumba
- Contact Number: 9179520712
- City: Roslyn Heights
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11577
- Listed: May 19, 2020 11:34 am
- Expires: 54 days, 3 hours
- Contact Seller
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): NY
Up for sale is my 2005 Mustang GT Premium Convertible. The car has 52,000 original miles – barely driven in the last 7-8 years as I’ve become a father of 3 in that time span. Unfortunately for me, it’s time to move on.
The car has never been abused, mainly used for cruise nights in Long Island a couple of times a year.
The good :
Driven like a grandpa for the most part.
The car has all of the bolt ons – Ford Racing Intake, Kooks Headers and H-Pipe, Borla Exhaust, Ford Racing Cams, 4,10 rear end, Steeda pulleys, CMDPs, 18 inch wheels with Nitto NT555 tires, Hurst short shifter, Diablosport tuner, eibach prokit suspension, leather is immaculate.
The car hasn’t even been registered for the road since 2017 – tells you how often it’s been driven.
The bad :
I kept the car outside last winter like an idiot and a tree branch fell on the hood so you’ll notice dents there. I do have a replacement hood in my garage but I never got around to putting it on and painting it due to lack of time but I’ll include that in the sale.
There was a water leak into the back seat of the car from one of my kids leaving a window open during a rainstorm which soaked the driver side carpet in the rear. I aired it out and professionally cleaned it afterwards.
The body itself is great all around with the exception of the hood – it is a 15 year old car though and will need a fresh coat of glaze/sealant/wax but it will look mint afterwards.
The interior door panels leather trim came off (known issue with this model Mustang). It needs to be cleaned up and re-glued back on. I have the parts I just don’t have the time to take the door panel off and reinstall.
Overall – you’re getting a car with super low miles, great bones and driven without any stress on the motor except for the occasional burnout for the neighborhood kids parade. It really is a great summer time cruiser and if you’re open to some minor TLC you’d be getting a great car that you can probably keep for another 15 years.
I’m located in Roslyn, NY (Nassau County – Long Island). Want to do a zoom viewing or come see in person just let me know.
I took a bunch of pictures and trying to be as transparent as possible on the condition. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Note: in the images you may see some white marks on the body – it’s not scratches, it’s just some adhesive from the car cover. I have to get int here with some wd40 and it’ll come right off.
62 total views, 1 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 5th Gen 2005 - 2014 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Black with wide yellow racing stripes. 20 inch 5 star black and chrome rims. Car was purchased brand new and has very low miles. Vehicle has never been in an ac...May 23, 2020
31 total views, 3 today
2007 Ford Shelby Mustang GT/SC, Very rare One owner Shelby GT/SC, 1 OF 40 cars built like this car. Production car# 399, signed by Carroll Shelby. Original pain...June 23, 2019
1599 total views, 1 today
This is a 2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium, California Special. It is in excellent condition. Features include: Leather interior, Shaker Audio System, Power wind...September 24, 2019
2075 total views, 1 today
Share This Mustang
- 07′ Roush 427R (7921 views)
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (7861 views)
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (7446 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (6336 views)
- 25th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible (4945 views)
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium Edition (4859 views)
- Supercharged 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (4674 views)
- 2005 Ford Mustang GT Saleen #898NDY (4118 views)
- 2005 saleen sc (4020 views)
- 2008 Mustang Cobra (3972 views)
- 2005 Ford Mustang GT Convertible Premium – 52,000 ORIGINAL Miles
- 1979 Ford Mustang Ghia Turbo #1151-DFW
- 2006 Ford Mustang GT #1179-DFW
- 1988 Ford Mustang ASC Mclaren Convertible #981-DFW
- 1965 Ford Mustang #1213-DFW
- 1966 Ford Mustang #1206-DFW
- 1970 Ford Mustang Grande #1658-HOU
- All original 66
- Original 1967 Ford Mustang 289 Fender Emblem Badge FoMoCo Right RH
- 1966 Mustang Coupe