- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 2007
- Body Style: Coupe
- Exterior Color: White/Blue
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 11495
- Engine: 5.4L Super Charged
- Transmission: 6 Speed
- VIN: 1ZVHT88S175278317
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Gateway Classic Cars of Kansas City
- Contact Number: 9138151340
- Street: 1202 S Lone Elm Rd
- City: Olathe
- State: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 66061
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/KCM/292/2007-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500
- Listed: August 21, 2020 12:21 pm
- Expires: 31 days, 11 hours
- Contact Seller
Gateway Classic Cars of Kansas City is proud to present an iconic performing automotive creation that is a legacy creation of the race winning historical genious of Ford and Shelby from the 1960s. The combination of Mustang and Shelby has always produced serious performance. This fantastic white with blue stripes example of a legend is no different and is available for you to drive away in today courtesy of your good friends at Gateway Classic Cars in Kansas City!
The heart of this stallion is a supercharged version of Ford’s 5.4-liter, or 330 cubic-inch, twin-cam V8. It stomps out an even 500 horsepower with 480 pound-feet of torque. That peak power comes from the intercooled Roots-type supercharger that adds 8.5 pounds of boost, and high-flow cylinder heads borrowed from the exotic Ford GT.
To feed all that power to the fat rear tires, the GT500 dons a heavy duty 6-speed manual gearbox and clutch. Which when launched under perfect conditions, will return a 0 to 60 time of 4.5 seconds, and quarter mile of 12.9 seconds at 112 miles per hour.
Plus, the GT500 stops like a race car. Massive 14-inch Brembo cross-drilled rotors with 4-piston calipers up front, and 13-inch vented discs at the rear, haul it down from 60 in a short 121 feet!
Although this Shelby GT 500 is a performer on the track our super low mileage example, with only 11,492 miles on the odometer, is also a wonderful driving machine for street and highway driving conditions and is loaded with a bounty of creature comforts such as, air conditioning, am/fm stereo with cd player, cruise control, heated, seats, lumbar support, power brakes, power steering, power locks, power windows, anti-lock brakes, telescopic wheel, tilt wheel, traction control, keyless , leather interior, ride control, power mirrors and much more!
This very rare Shelby is a find and is available today, but probably not tomorrow. Call us today to schedule a viewing of this stunning automobile. Gateway Classic Cars of Kansas City, 1202 South lone Elm Road, Olathe, KS 66061, (913) 815-1340.
71 total views, 1 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 5th Gen 2005 - 2014 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Very rare Vortech Supercharged 2005 GT Vitesse Mustang with ONLY 15600 original miles. 5 speed Hurst Equiped, JBA Performance Exhaust, Konig wheels and new Tire...May 18, 2019
3282 total views, 0 today
Ltr VMP TVS Supercharger Dynatech supermaxx stainless steel long tube headers and X pipe BMR adjustable tubular control arms Barton industries 2 post short...January 29, 2018
5559 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Houston is proud to offer this 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 KR. 2008 marked the return of the Shelby GT500KR, the most powerful produc...September 11, 2020
145 total views, 1 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 2003 Ford Mustang Mach I
- 1965 Ford Mustang GT #452-DEN
- 1968 Ford Shelby GT 500 #615-SCT
- 1969 Ford Mustang EFI #1374-DFW
- 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT #1721-HOU
Share This Mustang
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (9118 views)
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (8479 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (7161 views)
- 25th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible (5735 views)
- Supercharged 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (5559 views)
- 2008 Mustang Cobra (4467 views)
- Saleen S351 #95-0075 (4198 views)
- 1989 5.0, convertible (3344 views)
- 2014 Shelby GT500 for sale (3336 views)
- Rare Vitessi Mustang GT (3282 views)