- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 2008
- Body Style: Fastback
- Exterior Color: Red
- Interior Color: Black
- Mileage: 31943
- Engine: 4.6 Liter V8
- Transmission: 5 Speed
- VIN: 1ZVHT82H785127206
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: Gateway Classic Cars
- Contact Number: 7028309215
- Street: 6580 LINDELL RD STE 300
- City: LAS VEGAS
- State: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 89118
- Website: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/LVS/530/2008-Ford-Mustang-GT-428R
- Listed: July 8, 2021 1:11 pm
- Expires: 36 days, 2 hours
- Contact Seller
Gateway Classic Cars Las Vegas is proud to present, 2008 Ford Mustang Roush 428R.
One of the meanest street machines built in 2008, a Ford Mustang Roush 428R, that definitely shows pride of ownership. This is the condition of vehicle that car collectors gravitate to!
Our 428R pumps out over 510horsepower and 450 lb-ft of torque due to the smaller pulley, racing spark plugs, cold air intake and more. Under the hood, a chrome powerdercoated Roushcharger can be found, and aluminum radiator, oil, intercooler, and strut tower caps are all thrown in for good measure. A performance exhaust system not only frees up the last few horses, but also ensures the 428R has the bark to back up its bite. A five-speed manual or automatic transmission sends the power to the rear wheels.
When the road gets twisty, Roush has the 428R covered there as well. Nearly the entire suspension was revamped from the previous model with the addition of firmer shocks, springs, and sway bars both front and rear. 285/40ZR18 front and rear Michelins on Roush chrome wheels provide the grip.
Cosmetically, there is no mistaking the 428R front fascia and chin spoiler, gaping hood scoop, and rear lip spoiler all suggest this is no ordinary ‘Stang. Of course, the special Roush decals, hood pins, and black high-flow grille are present to lay the last bit of doubt to rest. Inside the 428R, a Roush leather sports steering wheel, short throw shifter with retro ball knob, and white electroluminescent gauge panel finish off the car’s aggressive image.
And, besides all of this, this 428R is #7 of only 200 built in ’08! And it only has 31,000 original miles on it.
It can be seen in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and a HD video at https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/LVS/530/2008-Ford-Mustang-GT-428R. For additional information please call our sales staff at (702)830-9215 or email us at Lasvegas@GatewayClassicCars.com. Our Las Vegas Showroom is located at: 6580 South Lindell Road Suite 300 Las Vegas, NV 89118.
To view 3000+ classics or exotics, please visit: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/
To sell your classic or exotic please call us – 702-830-9215 or visit: https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/fluid-sell-my-classic-car
63 total views, 1 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 5th Gen 2005 - 2014 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Gateway Classic Cars of Denver is proud to present this beautiful 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500. powered by a 5.4-liter with a 3.2 Kenny Bell Supercharger. ...July 8, 2021
56 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars is happy to present this 2007 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Convertible into our Denver Showroom! Thirty-five years after the Shelby Mustang pr...June 22, 2021
195 total views, 1 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Scottsdale is excited to offer this eye-catching 2006 Ford Mustang GT for sale on consignment with our showroom in Phoenix, Arizona. The...July 14, 2021
56 total views, 0 today
Information about Mustang seller
- Listed by: Gateway Classic Cars
- Member Since: April 6, 2015
Other items listed by Gateway Classic Cars
- 2009 Ford Mustang GT 500 2009-Houston
- 1965 Ford Mustang K Code
- 1970 Ford Mustang #518-LVS
- 1995 Ford Mustang GT #8706 STL
- 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 #1686 DFW
Share This Mustang
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (12179 views)
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (10550 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (9588 views)
- 25th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible (8442 views)
- Supercharged 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (8105 views)
- Rare Vitessi Mustang GT (5946 views)
- 2008 Mustang Cobra (5807 views)
- 1989 5.0, convertible (5480 views)
- Low Mileage 2012 (4893 views)
- Modded Mustang GT Premium with Track Pack (4746 views)