- This Mustang has been sold
- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 2013
- Body Style: Convertible
- Exterior Color: Sterling Gray
- Interior Color: Stone/Black
- Mileage: 51,431
- Engine: 8 cylinder 5.0
- Transmission: Automatic
- VIN: 1ZVBP8FF2D5231292
- For Sale By: Private Party
- Contact Name: Tonya
- Contact Number: 904-391-0946
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 32210
- Website: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=595730826
- Listed: August 2, 2021 9:17 am
- Expires: 11 days, 11 hours
- Contact Seller
I LOVE this car! But alas, it’s time for her to find a new owner. See, hubby and I recently downsized to a small condo in preparation for retirement, and I no longer have a garage to keep her sheltered from the elements. This is REALLY bothering me! (I’m a car person, what can I say?) As we get ready to to travel more and more, she’ll just be sitting out… and that doesn’t sit well with me.
My loss is your gain! She is one sweet ride, and I’ve never seen another like her. I am the second owner – the first owner kept her in his garage at a second home until he sold her to me – and I garage kept her until recently. I currently have a cover on her… but I know that’s not optimal.
She has almost all the bells and whistles (except Navigation). Air blows cold. Heated leather seats in a beautiful Stone color. Exterior color is Sterling Gray. SYNC, cruise control, Bluetooth, steering controls, rear back up camera. Automatic! Shaker audio. Rear spoiler. Interior lighting package, and exterior Pony logo “spotlight” that shines from the side mirrors. Hood vents. I had the stripes custom painted… no stick-on stripes for this beauty! Please see pictures, although I’m not sure they do her justice. Did I mention I love this car?
Battery was replaced April 2021, only because the cables were corroding, and I didn’t want to chance being stranded one day. I added a K&N Cold Air Intake in March 2020, which improved her “rumble”. I have her serviced regularly with synthetic oil. I’m also fastidious about keeping her clean – I love when she shines!
I will be sad to see her go, but it will do my heart good to know she’s going to a new home with a nice garage. Will you give her a happy new home?
102 total views, 2 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 5th Gen 2005 - 2014 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
07 GT PREMIUM EPS EIBACH PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION SPORTLINE KIT FRONT LOWERED 1.6 IN REAR 2.0 IN. PYPES PERFORMANCE EXHAUST ALL STAINLESS BBK THROTTLE BODY TWI...August 3, 2021
694 total views, 6 today
This 2014 Ford Mustang is now available for sale at our Milwaukee Showroom here at Gateway Classic Cars. This paticular Mustang was built by TurnKey Automotive ...July 13, 2021
280 total views, 1 today
Share This Mustang
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (10940 views)
- 16 GT Premium with PP (2416 views)
- 2010 Mustang Convertible (1516 views)
- 1992 Ford Mustang LX #1708-ORD (1160 views)
- 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT #1721-HOU (853 views)
- 1966 Ford Mustang #1765-HOU (828 views)
- 1965 Ford Mustang #322-LVS (803 views)
- 2008 Shelby GT500 KR #1758-HOU (705 views)
- 2007 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM (694 views)
- 2012 Supercharged Mustang GT Premium (651 views)