- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 1966
- Body Style: Fastback
- Exterior Color: Emberglo
- Interior Color: Parchment and Emberglo (Pony)
- Mileage: -
- Engine: -
- Transmission: Other
- VIN: 6T09C169638
- For Sale By: Private Party
- Contact Name: Brandon Milhorn
- Contact Number: 703.532.6917
- Street: 2412 Hurst Street
- City: Falls Church
- State: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 22043
- Listed: February 2, 2019 1:01 pm
- Expires: 14 days, 8 hours
- Contact Poster
Restoration started, and then shop went out of business.
Car had been taken apart for body work, and that is how I got it back.
Car grew up in Texas, and I drove it in Virginia. Last decade has been in garage.
Rust in normal locations, but a solid place to start for someone who wants to restore it to original or do a resto-mod.
Very flexible on price.
164 total views, 2 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other 1st Gen 1964 - 1973 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Gateway Classic Cars is excited to offer this 1967 Mustang Hardtop for sale in our Indianapolis showroom. This 1967 Mustang is a true S code car with a 390 cubi...October 20, 2018
211 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Louisville is proud to offer this 1964.5 Ford Mustang Convertible Perhaps the most iconic classic car, the Ford Mustang was introduced l...January 11, 2019
82 total views, 0 today
power steering, power brake, 5 speed and AC car. First on his build "to do" list was performance and he wanted his creation to be quick and fast so he had a 302...July 27, 2018
972 total views, 1 today
Share This Mustang
- 2005 Saleen S-281 sc (14803 views)
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (5469 views)
- 2003 Ford Mustang GT Roush #108-MWK (5037 views)
- 07′ Roush 427R (4047 views)
- ground up restoration (3467 views)
- 1969 mustang mach 1 (3402 views)
- 1964 1/2 Mint Condition Classic Ford Mustang (low miles on the original engine) (3219 views)
- 1967 Mustang Fastback S Code 390 GT 4 Speed (2776 views)
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium Edition (2728 views)
- 2010 Ford Mustang GT Roush 540 RH #125PHY (2332 views)