- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 2003
- Body Style: Convertible
- Exterior Color: Black
- Interior Color: Red
- Mileage: 13,401
- Engine: 4.6L V8 Supercharged
- Transmission: 6 Speed
- VIN: 1FAFP49Y03F446646
- For Sale By: Private Party
- Contact Name: Chris A.
- Contact Number: 3104051745
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91423
- Listed: April 27, 2022 9:04 pm
- Expires: 30 days, 7 hours
- Contact Seller
RARE 2003 10th Anniversary SVT Cobra Convertible with just over 13,000 miles. The exterior, interior and convertible top is in excellent condition, there are no mechanical issues, and the car has not been in any accidents. Clean title, garage kept and very well taken care of. Standard maintenance performed.
Nicknamed the “Terminator”, this Cobra Convertible is finished in Ebony Clearcoat over a Dark Charcoal leather interior with Red inserts, and is #1333 of 2003 ever made, and is one of 394 convertibles produced in this color scheme for the production year. The “Terminator” Cobra was the range-topping high-performance version of the fourth-generation SN95 Mustang designed by Ford’s Special Vehicles Team (SVT), equipped with a supercharged 4.6L V8 producing 390 horsepower/390 lb.-ft torque in its stock configuration and 6-speed manual Tremec T56 transmission.
The car has not been Dyno tested, but I’m guessing its pumping out around mid-400 HP with the mods listed below…
This car is modified with a 2.76 Billetflow upper pulley and snub idler, a JLT cold air intake, an MRT o/r H-pipe, Flow Master cat-back exhaust, Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs, “SVT” stenciled intercooler, 20% window tint, a carbon fiber roll bar with a brake light, carbon fiber side vents, 18” F500-style wheels and a Kenwood touch screen head unit. The car was professionally tuned and I have the original SCT Tuner in case the buyer wants to covert the car back to factory settings. Simple mods that can be easily reversed.
ALL ORIGINAL FACTORY PARTS INCLUDED IN THE SALE (h-pipe, front/rear springs, intercooler, side scoops, radio, original 17″ 10th Anniversary wheels with mounted tires).
Ford SVT certificate of authenticity is included, along with the original window sticker and two sets of keys.
Also have an Ebony Clearcoat-painted Cervini tonneu cover with storage bags.
Additional photos and videos available upon request. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. This Cobra is priced low compared to other 2003/2004 Cobra Convertibles on the market with higher mileage and irreversible modifications.
128 total views, 3 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other ads listed under 4th Gen 1994 - 2004 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Gateway Classic Cars of Atlanta is proud to present this 2000 Ford Mustang GT Convertible. The fourth generation Ford Mustang is an automobile that was produced...November 10, 2021
512 total views, 1 today
Gateway Classic Cars Ft. Lauderdale is proud to offer this beautiful 2004 Ford Mustang GT. The fourth generation Mustang is an automobile that was produced by t...May 2, 2022
53 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars is showing you this 1996 Ford Mustang Saleen Convertible for sale. This Saleen sits in the factory Black paint with the gray Saleen sticker...February 1, 2022
689 total views, 1 today
Share This Mustang
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (12306 views)
- 16 GT Premium with PP (4124 views)
- 2010 Mustang Convertible (3167 views)
- 2007 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM (1656 views)
- 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT #1721-HOU (1467 views)
- 1969 Ford Mustang #1921 ORD (1272 views)
- Custom 2000 Ford Mustang GT (1260 views)
- 1974 Ford Mustang II Original Owners Manual, Warranty ID Card, Litter Bag (1225 views)
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Convertible RWD (1201 views)
- 1966 GT CONVERTIBLE (1195 views)
- Ford Mustang Manual 3 Speed Driver-MUST SELL!
- 1966 Ford Mustang LVS-691
- MWK#1088, 2008 Ford Mustang Rousch Gt
- 2015 Mustang GT Premium
- MWK#1103, 1966 Ford Mustang
- MWK#1103, 1966 Ford Mustang
- Mustang SVO 13k orig miles
- 2008 Ford Mustang Twister Special #1478-NDY
- 1965 Ford Mustang #1038-PHY
- 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra #1000-PHY