- Price Negotiable: Yes
- Year: 2003
- Body Style: Convertible
- Exterior Color: Black
- Interior Color: Red
- Mileage: 13,401
- Engine: 4.6L V8 Supercharged
- Transmission: 6 Speed
- VIN: 1FAFP49Y03F446646
- For Sale By: Private Party
- Contact Name: Chris A.
- Contact Number: 3104051745
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91423
- Listed: April 27, 2022 9:04 pm
- Expires: This Mustang listing has expired
- Contact Seller
RARE 2003 10th Anniversary SVT Cobra Convertible with just over 13,000 miles. The exterior, interior and convertible top is in excellent condition, there are no mechanical issues, and the car has not been in any accidents. Clean title, garage kept and very well taken care of. Standard maintenance performed.
Nicknamed the “Terminator”, this Cobra Convertible is finished in Ebony Clearcoat over a Dark Charcoal leather interior with Red inserts, and is #1333 of 2003 ever made, and is one of 394 convertibles produced in this color scheme for the production year. The “Terminator” Cobra was the range-topping high-performance version of the fourth-generation SN95 Mustang designed by Ford’s Special Vehicles Team (SVT), equipped with a supercharged 4.6L V8 producing 390 horsepower/390 lb.-ft torque in its stock configuration and 6-speed manual Tremec T56 transmission.
The car has not been Dyno tested, but I’m guessing its pumping out around mid-400 HP with the mods listed below…
This car is modified with a 2.76 Billetflow upper pulley and snub idler, a JLT cold air intake, an MRT o/r H-pipe, Flow Master cat-back exhaust, Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs, “SVT” stenciled intercooler, 20% window tint, a carbon fiber roll bar with a brake light, carbon fiber side vents, 18” F500-style wheels and a Kenwood touch screen head unit. The car was professionally tuned and I have the original SCT Tuner in case the buyer wants to covert the car back to factory settings. Simple mods that can be easily reversed.
ALL ORIGINAL FACTORY PARTS INCLUDED IN THE SALE (h-pipe, front/rear springs, intercooler, side scoops, radio, original 17″ 10th Anniversary wheels with mounted tires).
Ford SVT certificate of authenticity is included, along with the original window sticker and two sets of keys.
Also have an Ebony Clearcoat-painted Cervini tonneu cover with storage bags.
Additional photos and videos available upon request. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. This Cobra is priced low compared to other 2003/2004 Cobra Convertibles on the market with higher mileage and irreversible modifications.
1373 total views, 2 today
Similar Ford Mustangs
Some other ads listed under 4th Gen 1994 - 2004 Mustangs that you might be interested in...
Gateway Classic Cars of Orlando is proud to offer this movie star handsome 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt edition. If Steve McQueen was still alive, I imagine you wo...March 30, 2023
271 total views, 1 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Tampa is proud to offer this 2003 Ford Mustang GT convertible. This 03 GT Convertible is a truly unique machine! Do you know Boyd Coddin...April 26, 2022
660 total views, 0 today
Gateway Classic Cars of Orlando is proud to offer this 1999 Ford Mustang GT Convertible. Since the mid 60s the Mustang has been America's car for the young and ...March 31, 2023
191 total views, 0 today
Share This Mustang
- 1969 Mustang Boss 302 (13901 views)
- 1974 Ford Mustang II Original Owners Manual, Warranty ID Card, Litter Bag (13424 views)
- 16 GT Premium with PP (6194 views)
- 2010 Mustang Convertible (5024 views)
- Custom 2000 Ford Mustang GT (3523 views)
- 2007 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM (3237 views)
- 1966 GT CONVERTIBLE (2824 views)
- ROUSH SUPERCHARGED 2017 MUSTANG GT (2650 views)
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Convertible RWD (2448 views)
- Ford Mustang Manual 3 Speed Driver-MUST SELL! (2348 views)
- 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
- 1968 Ford Mustang For Sale – KCM929 Shelby GT350 Tribute
- 2009 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 1380PHY
- 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 #830-KCM
- 1966 Ford Mustang #2280
- 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 #1674NSH
- 1966 Ford Mustang #2361-TPA
- 1979 Ford Mustang #2337-TPA
- 1966 Ford Mustang #2315-TPA
- All original 2002 Mustang GT